The Montessori School of Oak Ridge will arrange our annual Summer Camp from June 12 to July 21, 2017, for children between 2,5 and 10 years old.
Join us for lots of learning and fun!
Half day 8:00 am – 1.00 pm $22 each day
Full day 8:00 am – 6.00 pm $33 each day
Contact us at email@example.com or Phone: (865) 482-5036 to join.
Or drop by at:
Montessori School of Oak Ridge
728 Emory Valley Road
Oak Ridge, TN 37830
We are a Montessori School located in beautiful Oak Ridge, TN. In East Tennessee just outside Knoxville
Do you have a Kroger card? If you sign up for Krogers Community Rewards our school will receive a small donation when you use your card at Kroger. You will still get your discounts and fuel point!
If you already signed up for this program please know that you will need to re-enroll once a year. If the text on your receipt doesn’t mention a donation to the school anymore it’s time to log in to your account and do this again.
Sign up for Krogers Community Rewards!
Short version made by me:
Go to krogercommunityrewards.com
Sign in if you already have a Kroger card registered, or register a new account if you don’t. Under Account summary… at the very bottom… press enroll and put in number 35519, and make sure our school is getting enrolled to get the reward when you shop at Kroger!
I just did this and can answer questions if you have any!
The school has a number you have to enter to be sure the reward go to the right place : 35519
Longer version provided by Kroger:
* Simply encourage your members to register online at krogercommunityrewards.com
* Be sure to have your Kroger Plus card handy and register your card with your organization after you sign up.
* If a member does not yet have a Kroger Plus card, please let them know that they are available at the customer service desk at any Kroger.
* Click on Sign In/Register
* Most participants are new online customers, so they must click on SIGN UP TODAY in the ‘New Customer?’ box.
* Sign up for a Kroger Rewards Account by entering zip code, clicking on favorite store, entering your email address and creating a password, agreeing to the terms and conditions
* You will then get a message to check your email inbox and click on the link within the body of the email.
* Click on My Account and use your email address and password to proceed to the next step.
* Click on Edit Kroger Community Rewards information and input your Kroger Plus card number.
* Update or confirm your information.
* Enter NPO number 35519 or name of organization, select organization from list and click on confirm.
* To verify you are enrolled correctly, you will see your organization’s name on the right side of your information page.
* REMEMBER, purchases will not count for your group until after your member(s) register their card(s).
* Do you use your phone number at the register? Call 800-576-4377, select option 3 to get your Kroger Plus card number.
* Members must swipe their registered Kroger Plus card or use the phone number that is related to their registered Kroger Plus card when shopping for each purchase to count.